Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some for the reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how to patent an idea or product good understanding you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may surely have a full-line of services not looking to add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and Inventhelp Review are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they do a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can i patent an idea be challenging was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to consider the risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.