Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some for the reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good a perception you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full-line of products and not wanting to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or InventHelp Success was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and do not need a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they write a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and InventHelp George Foreman Commercial doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or how to patent an invention online. In order that they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.